Anyone who has a pet knows just what a brilliant impact they can make on your daily life. April is National Pet Month, so we thought we’d share with you our favourite ways a pet can make our lives more awesome. It also gave us a great excuse to look through some gorgeous pet photos. Cue a dip in productivity levels here in the CEWE Photoworld office!
2016 marks the 27th year of National Pet Month, which aims to raise awareness on being a responsible pet owner, with a focus this year on overall pet care such as grooming, vet visits and ensuring your pet is getting the right nutrition. After all, a pet is for life, so we need to ensure they’re well cared for and in return they’re bound to repay us in love!
Get ready to go “awww” as we run through why pets are simply essential to our lives and make every day that little bit more awesome…
1. No annoying buzzing alarm clock is needed ever again. Result!
2. The day can begin without you having to get all dressed up. Duvet days here we come!
3. You’ll have a buddy to work out with, who won’t judge your level of fitness.
4. Or who will be just as happy to take a casual stroll through the garden.
5. Everyday will be filled with kisses and affection to put a smile on your face.
6. You’ll never have to go back to an empty home again. Ever!
7. When no one else will, they’ll happily pose for photographs.
8. Whether you’re a pro photographer or not…
9. And they’ll always be up for a selfie.
10. At the end of the day, they’ve got simple needs.
11. Are always happy to entertain the kids by partaking in story time.
12. Or be a partner in crime to explore the great outdoors.
13. Or even play a quick game of hide and seek!
14. Pets really do keep you entertained throughout the day, whatever your age.
15. And teach you how to care for something other than yourself.
16. They help you to meet new people whilst out and about.
17. And will be your best passenger on road trips, never complaining if you accidentally take the wrong turn.
18. Simply put, they are stress relievers.
19. Who are there to listen to all your problems.
20. The best part is we know they’ll give us unconditional love no matter what.
And that’s why having a pet will really make every day a little more awesome!
If you want to capture better photos of your gorgeous pets, we’ve put together some helpful tips here. Enjoy!View All Blog Posts